Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Twitter is a strange beast. Much of the time, it feels like you’re just shouting the most brilliant statement you’ve ever made into an empty vacuum of nothingness, and so you end up compensating for that by stalking celebrities for hours – BUT… every now and then, when you least expect it, something you say takes off and starts spreading like wildfire.
That’s exactly what happened to these people, from whom we can all learn how step up our Twitter game:
1. Tell the good stories
2. Fail miserably
3. Document others failing miserably
4. Play games with old people
5. Ask the important questions
6. Remind everyone that the truth can be brutal
7. Throw your cat in the air
8. Have adorable parents
9. Be the bigger troll
10. Know when it’s the right time to be honest
Now get out there and practice your new tweeting skills, young grasshopper.