Cats are and have been the rulers of the internet. They run things, they’re the reason so many of us go searching for posts and tweets and gifs every day…but these dogs, y’all.
They’re giving those cats a real race for the crown.
12. Why isn’t there a dog makeover show?
11. When you get that perfect picture, you want to keep it forever.
Yes, my first tattoo is of my favorite lil man and yes I’m obsessed with it ? pic.twitter.com/ZzVlAVVN9B
— ????????? ??????? (@MackenzieKeats) July 26, 2019
10. Never challenge a dog in an eating contest.
I’ve fallen deep into TikTok and I can’t stop watching this dog in a bow tie crushing its owner in an eating contest pic.twitter.com/ykNOPmB9wu
— Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) July 28, 2019
9. It’s a puppy with a mustache and I have no further questions.
Here is a puppy who was born with a mustache. That is all. 14/10 please appreciate her pic.twitter.com/tLeM40VjcO
— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) July 29, 2019
8. When you wake up reallllllllly thirsty.
My hungover ass waking up at 4 am to chug water. pic.twitter.com/iZJ3CI4Fa4
— Drunk Posts ? (@durnkposts) July 28, 2019
7. And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn’t for that meddling stove.
Heard a sound come from the kitchen and noticed four fresh cookies went missing. pic.twitter.com/uqK8WLvb12
— Aaron (@AaronMicron) July 29, 2019
6. He loves what he loves and he did what he did.
This is Magnus. He likes to go to the park, have a seat, and point at birds. It makes him happy and he has every right to do it. 13/10 pic.twitter.com/H5fNdam2go
— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) July 30, 2019
5. If this isn’t the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen I’m going to need pictures of what is.
Love is in the hair from aww
4. Finding your person changes your life!
3. Being comfy and cozy isn’t just for humans.
Daisy puts herself to bed like this at least three or four times a day, and I finally caught it good on camera. We never taught her (how could we?) She just does it because she loves being comfy #beagle #beagles pic.twitter.com/CAvL0s1EH3
— Charlie Rozier (@RozierHistorian) July 28, 2019
2. You guys. My heart. Dogs are so perfect.
Taka is currently in training to become a therapy dog for burn units. His life experiences make him uniquely qualified to show that there’s light at the end of the tunnel for burn victims. from aww
1. I am now just a puddle of person and I’m not even mad about it.
vídeos assim = tudo pra mim pic.twitter.com/i7Q00dctO5
— cαмı ? (@chapeus) July 31, 2019
Off to post some more adorable photos of my dogs. Take that, cat people!
Are you a cat person? Dog person? Think every animal deserves their day in the sun?
Let us know in the comments!