Sometimes, the only response to someone’s Tumblr post is “aww, bless your heart,” and these 12 people are definitely in need of a little pat on the head and a sympathetic smile.
Some of them are misunderstandings, others are mistakes (that fine, maybe they should have been able to catch on their own), and others – my favorites – are people who are just so sweet and naive I have to wonder whether or not the internet is really for them.
No matter the category, they’re too enjoyable not to share!
12. This honestly might be the best way to handle your friends involved with MLMs.
11. As my great-grandmother would have said, bless your little pea-pickin’ heart.
Whatever that means.
10. I mean props for doing the research on your own and not waiting on the internet to do it for you, though.
9. I would like to see a list of other classic mall mistakes, should one exist.
8. If you’re looking for a passing grade, you got one, though. 2/3.
7. Everything about this post should be cancelled, tbh.
6. The entire post and the mental image it gives me makes me want to puke.
5. I mean, not all mothers are wonderful, just sayin’.
4. I absolutely cannot read this right even though I know what the original poster is trying to say.
3. I mean…not just your mom, but you’re not wrong. Other than the spelling.
2. If you don’t think it can get worse, just read alllllll the way to the end.
1. Ummmm, I honestly don’t even know where to start with this one. Any ideas?
Bless their little pea-pickin hearts!