Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Waiting until marriage to consummate the relationship (or have sex at all!) sounds like a really special, romantic way to start a relationship. It’s the kind of thing you used to see in movies back in the day. Awwww…
However, what happens when this thing called “reality” sets in and you realize that you’ll be having sex with somebody you’ve either never had sex with before OR having sex with somebody who has literally never done it.
Yeah, apparently that reality sucks, as the following 17 people will attest.
17. It can be make or break a relationship. Definitely.
16. Damn! Immediate retribution!
15. Sounds like this guy already has his mind made up…
14. So heartbreaking…
13. Nothing wrong with trying things out before you settle!
12. Not willing to learn is the WORST thing for a marriage!
11. Yeah, you did miss out. Sorry.
10. Nothing much you can do to fix this…
8. Well, you’re bound to get experience now!
7. Good sex only comes with education and practice…
6. Awkward sex on your wedding night? Grrrr…
5. Maybe don’t cheat, tho?
4. You have had sex in TWO years?!? What?!?!
3. Yeah, better off divorced, tbh.
2. Holy s**t!!! TEN YEARS?!
1. Yeah, don’t wait. Sex isn’t something to be ashamed of.
So yeah, if you’re thinking about waiting… make sure you talk with your SO beforehand and make sure everybody is on the same page.
Otherwise, life could end up sucking, and not in the good way. 😜