It’s always nice when schools have the ability to showcase a sense of humor (or just the ability to pick their battles), and North Farmington High School in Michigan does so every year when they allow students to dress as pop culture icons for their official ID photos.
The kids do some pretty amazing cosplay, as you can see by the 14 examples below – check them out!
14. I don’t know if this is a pop culture icon but the effort is there.
— Tyler (@tjbracey) September 12, 2019
13. He had long beautiful hair.
— Taj Cheathem (T?✌???) (@CrownKing522) September 12, 2019
12. Why do I feel like this didn’t take much work?
— ⊂σιε ∂αɯκıηs?? (@onecole_) September 12, 2019
11. She’s got the whole look down.
— Bbygirl? (@daonlydoll) September 12, 2019
10. Oh my goodness I just want to give him a hug.
— Miles Warner (@MilesWarner15) September 12, 2019
9. I couldn’t love this more.
— Luke Müller (@Mekul1018) September 12, 2019
8. Why can’t I stop staring at this?
— Jon Brunette (@jbjon9951) September 12, 2019
7. The pose and everything!
— Wes Miller (@wesmiller02) September 12, 2019
6. May the odds be ever in your favor.
— Emma (@Emma__Stern) September 12, 2019
5. Tinkerbell is full of sass and I think this girl is, too!
— lauren lucgjonaj (@LucgjonajLauren) September 12, 2019
4. A-Level cosplay!
— Jordan (@JordanPaholak) September 12, 2019
3. She should have gone with Taylor Swift, geez.
— caroline (@giles_caroline) September 12, 2019
2. If this was a ploy to charm the 40 something teachers I bet it worked.
— Dillon Sharp (@Di11Pickles) September 12, 2019
1. Yassssss queen.
— myaaa (@WatkinsAmya) September 12, 2019
I love when people trust high schoolers to play nice and they come through so beautifully, don’t you?
Which is your favorite? Who would you have dressed up as in high school, given the chance?
Shout it out in the comments!