The only thing all humans share in common is we all have a mother. Because there are sperm donors, men are not necessarily required to have a child. But we’re not quite at the point where you can grow a baby in an artificial womb. So we all at least have that.
The other thing many of us have in common is finding out things about our mothers that we’d rather not know. Sometimes it’s not a huge deal, but still… she’s your mom.
But sometimes, oh sometimes… the secret you uncover is so shocking you just can’t even.
Get ready! It’s gonna be a wild ride.
1. Ahhh, that’s so sweet.
2. Is that even a cougar?
3. Yep. I’ve been there.
4. Uh yeah. That’s awkward AF.
6. Feel like you need to talk to her about it. ASAP.
7. Yikes. Not good.
8. Tell. Your. Dad. You. Dummy.
9. Sometimes the bad guy isn’t the guy.
10. Hmmmm, I guess it’s legal in most places now, so….
11. What’s with all these drug dealers!?
12. Your life might involve a raise for your mom. Perhaps.
13. Yeah, that’s not right.
14. Enhhh, not horrible. Would you be okay if she were doing burlesque?
15. Uhhh yeah. Take a LONG break.
16. Smoking sucks.
17. Maybe they sorted it out?
19. Better do more than pray. Lots of resources out there that can help.
Mother of mercy, some of those were nuts!