There exists a segment of society who should not be allowed near any social media page, app, or forum. This group of entitled human beings believe this is their world and we are just allowed in it from time to time. And only if we are giving them stuff.
In Reddit-land, these folks are called Choosing Beggars. Cause…well, get it?
If you are looking for a way to increase your blood pressure to pre-dangerous levels, please enjoy a few choice stories. You. Are. Welcome.
1. Change your Netflix password early and often after ending any relationship.
This poor guy gets an unexpected collection message. No, not from Netflix, but from someone stealing his account.
The thief took offense.
Why, how dare the person paying for the Netflix account demand such a thing?
Ready for more?
2. Your worthless silver is no good here, apparently. Also, you’re an as$hole.
3. Life is full of disappointment.
She seems really put out by all of this.
This gets offensive pretty quickly.
Okay, breathe. We’re moving on.
4. One would think one would be gracious accepting a life-saving organ.
But only if one’s donated organ was young and beautiful.
5. The world is a confusing place.
The inquiry begins innocuously enough.
Here are the samples. All looks well.
So how much would such work cost? I’m sure it’s a reasonable rate.
$5? Highway robbery, this guy says!
Then…a counter offer.
6. People suck.
Someone somewhere is looking for this opportunity.
But, just so that we’re clear here…
7. Are you back from hitting your head against the wall? One more…
The best part of this whole entitlement issue is that no one let these whiners get away with anything. So, take a deep cleansing breath and consider yourself lucky that you only got to read about them.