Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Social media gives us insight into people and how they are, right?
…maybe. Social media is the technology filter that to some degree we all hide behind. Online, we probably have all showed a different side to ourselves from how we really act. Right?
Olivia O’Leary, a social media user and student, decided to show just how much her boyfriend may not be exposing his true self on social media. While he acts one way online, his sweet and cuddly persona appears behind closed apps.
She then proved her point by posting a text from him and a recent post of them hiking. “Broski”? Really?
Well, the “outing” of her man’s sweet side caused many other Twitter enthusiasts to share their comparisons too!
7. Not sure what he is going for here
6. From pretty face to goth b**ch
5. Everyone’s wet and full of sweet nicknames
4. From sweet love notes to #mancrush
3. And this guy…way over the top.
2. A beautiful poem followed up with an interesting nickname
1. This is just plain funny
In the end, it appears this was all in fun. And keep sending those lovey dovey texts boys! Girls love it!