Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
You expect to answer a million, simple questions a day from children, but patience can be harder to find when an adult is asking questions they should have learned the answer to long ago.
And y’all. These 15 questions are things my toddler already knows.
15. If you really want it…
14. Oh, sweet pea.
13. I don’t even know what to do with that.
12. I mean, that’s how you draw a stick figure.
11. If only those did exist.
10. There’s definitely something fishy going on here.
9. You can buy clothes that way, though.
8. Maybe an experiment is in order, yeah?
7. This is just downright horrifying.
6. At least now you know to never eat his food at the pot luck.
5. That’s definitely not a thing.
4. How does that even make sense.
3. It’s new, but not new new. You dig?
2. Privilege can’t make up for everything.
1. They do in Looney Tunes cartoons.
I really hope brain freezes or sleep deprivation is to blame, because yikes.
Has this ever happened to you? Share with us…if you dare.