Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
The saying, “Leave things better than you found them,” should always be in the back of your mind, especially when using public spaces. Don’t be like these people. And if you are, take note.
10. Don’t put your dirty feet…anywhere.
9. Produce does not belong in the office supplies aisle.
8. Hold your horses!
7. Please tip appropriately!
6. Don’t eat like a child.
5. Find the closest garbage can.
4. Just like at home. After you eat, clean the table.
3. Teach your kids to clean up after themselves.
2. No one wants a dented car, but really? 4 handicapped spaces??
1. Don’t be Karen. Trash does not belong on the grocery shelf.
So, don’t be a litterbug and respect those around you. Easy peasy.