There are some scenarios in which the internet goes way too far in the pursuit of public shaming. Most of the time, keeping personal things personal is the way to go.
That said, some people are so egregiously bad at being human, their stories must be shared. Otherwise, no one will believe they exist.
Here are examples of people so terrible they deserve to be followed through the virtual streets while the SHAME bell rings.
9. And that’s what you get for trying to be nice and helpful.
People who want to buy pianos are apparently dicks.
8. Stories can just change so fast!
Cities. Prices. This story has it all.
7. Is this…from a real adult?
I mean… it could be a kid masquerading as a adult, right?
6. Except they’re there for, you know. Disabled people.
Most people give birth. You’re not special, lady.
5. Talk about a waste of time.
This guys doesn’t need a basketball. They need a life.
4. Sooooo petty. Lol.
This one goes both ways, though.
3. Definitely more guts than smarts.
I bet that strategy will work out for him.
2. I wouldn’t hold your breath.
I’m sure this will be a fun meeting!
1. That escalated quickly.
What’s with all these damn pianos?!
I don’t even know what to do with these people. How can you even have a conversation?
What’s your craziest story in dealing with with people like this? I’m dying to hear more!
Let me know in the comments!