Pregnancy is definitely a topic that’s hot button these days, and what to do with a baby that’s not planned and perhaps not wanted by the parties involved is extra touchy.
That said, most of us have never experienced finding out we’re pregnant and learning the person we’re pregnant with is married to someone else around the same time, you know?
That’s exactly what happened to some of these people, but for others, well…it’s a bit more complicated than that.
10. It could be the wisest course of action.
Unless something drastic changes on his end, perhaps.
9. You never really know, do you?
You have to make the best decision for you when your partner is only thinking of himself.
8. A punishment from the universe?
Probably not, but I can see how it would feel that way.
7. Actions, meet consequences.
All things that should have been considered before the affair, I think.
6. The lies are what really hurt.
I wonder what she’s going to do about it now?
5. That’s a whole lot to handle at once.
I sure hope she has a great support system.
4. That information would have been useful ahead of time.
A fact I’m sure he knew, which is why he chose to withhold it.
3. You’re never too far to make a change.
There’s always another road out, for real.
2. I wonder when he spilled the beans.
Whenever it was, it was too late.
1. A double whammy.
I doubt the soon-to-be baby cares much about either of them, though.
Y’all, life can get wild sometimes, you know? I think that’s why I try not to judge others when I haven’t walked in their shoes.
Have you had an experience like this? Let us know in the comments what it was like for you!