Twitter is constantly churning out share-worthy content. Like Ferris Bueller once said, “life moves pretty fast – if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it.”
Well, that’s not going to happen on this GenX-er’s watch!
At least not when it comes to these 10 great recent tweets from the treasure troves of Black Twitter.
10. Those are some tight lines!
I’m not quite sure what’s going on, but I kind of respect it.
9. A fair assumption, all things considered.
I mean… that’s kind of how it works, right?
8. This makes me want to cry.
But, yanno… that’s how we do it here. *sigh*
7. That’s a great first step. You’re ready.
Save that money, daddy! You’ll need it!
6. Speaking truth to the man.
Yeah, Twitter isn’t real life. It’s just a game, folks. Real life is where we need our attention.
5. Can I get an Amen?
And then… can I get a PPP loan?
4. There are worse things that could happen.
I like the thought there, though. Let’s ALL learn more languages.
3. Your Honor, I’m going to need a new lawyer.
And, another 24 hours. Thank you.
2. Asking the big questions.
Okay, now I’m spinning off in SO many directions.
1. The truth, it burnnnnssssss.
Twist your mind around this one for a while.
I am dead in the best possible way. Which only happens on the internet fyi.
Which one was your favorite? Or which one did you relate to the most?
We want to hear about it in the comments!