I don’t know about you, but I kind of hate that sibling rivalry exists. I know that it’s natural to compare ourselves to others and, in our youngest and most formative years, the only people there to use for comparison are our brothers and sisters.
That said, I much prefer a world where family builds each other up and doesn’t tear each other down.
That’s not the experience these 10 siblings had, though, because there’s some serious rivalry here between brothers and sisters.
10. I guess you’ll just have to find out.
But only if you both really want to enlist.
9. Not everyone is book smart.
But everyone is worthy of love, you know?
8. Well that’s super awkward.
I wonder how their family feels about it.
7. They’re going to end up with a lot of babies that way.
Think for yourselves, people!
6. Time to prove them all wrong.
Just to prove it to yourself, girl.
5. Every bride deserves to feel like the most beautiful.
Just let each other have it!
4. That’s something to be proud of.
Being outgoing is a personality trait, not an accomplishment.
3. There’s something not right here.
I hope their parents are helping them sort it out.
2. That’s terrible.
How about trying to help him improve.
1. That doesn’t seem healthy.
It also doesn’t seem like the path to happiness.
I’m pretty happy that my sister and I are mostly happy to celebrate our differences.
Do you have an issue with rivalry in your family? Tell us in the comments how it came to be!