When we attend work meetings, there are a few things normal things that might make us cringe – like the idea that it’s a waste of time, or we’ll have to skip lunch, or maybe someone is going to stay something really stupid and we’ll have to pretend they’re not a moron, right?
That said, those things are child’s play next to these totally inappropriate, totally cringe things that happened at what were supposed to be professional meetings.
10. It’s not exactly under your control.
But still, you wish that hadn’t happened, I suppose.
9. That is completely awkward.
And also kind of creepy, if we’re being honest.
8. I mean…
I feel like there were a lot of angry wives out there.
7. Pretty rude to call that out.
Maybe he’s just that clueless?
6. There’s always one.
One who is about to get fired if they find out who’s behind it.
5. If they didn’t hear it, they don’t know where it came from.
That’s a life rule right there.
4. When you gotta go you gotta go.
But at least mute your phone!
3. Those are hard to forget.
Especially when you really, really want to.
2. So many gassy folks out there.
Sounds like some diet restrictions are in order.
1. How do you get locked out of work?
Maybe the person who could let you in is also in the meeting?
I’m not entirely sure how I would have handled these meetings, but it would have been tough to know what the “right” way is, anyway.
Have you ever sat through a cringey work meeting? Tell us all about it in the comments!