Most couples love telling the stories about how they met. They’re sweet, they’re funny, they’re totally unbelievable – whatever it is that makes the way we met special, we love to share that with other people.
Unless, apparently, there’s something weird about it that you need to keep a secret…which is exactly the case with these 11 couples who stay mum on the subject.
11. Those are…not the same thing.
But they both made me laugh, so there’s that.
10. They just like to keep it simple.
But they know the truth.
9. This is actually amazing.
I can see why she wouldn’t want to share that with strangers, though.
8. That’s too much for a cocktail party.
Most people don’t want to really know. Let’s be honest.
7. I’m guessing her parents don’t know.
Nor do they ever really need to.
6. This is absolutely amazing.
I mean, I could use a couple of new friends, too.
5. That’s nothing to be embarrassed about.
It’s actually pretty normal, right?
4. Well, at least something good came out of it.
Internet dating is so hit or miss.
3. They could just say “online.”
No need to wade into the dirty details.
2. When you know you know.
Hopefully they can keep each other accountable for a lifetime.
1. I love geek love stories, though!
I can’t be the only one, right?
Wow. Honestly, I never would have guessed at most of these reasons.
Do you have a story of how you met that you never tell? Spill why in the comments!