People who work with customers every day are saints, I swear to it. If you’ve ever done it, or you know someone who is an absolute jerk to people whose job is to help customers, you know it’s true.
If this is all resonating with you, these 11 memes are going to make you want to fist-bump the next person who helps you out at a store, a restaurant, or on the phone.
11. You think they pay me well enough to care?
They definitely don’t.
10. Hahaha I’ve never heard that before.
Yes, please tell me more.
9. This should not have made me laugh as hard as it did.
It’s funny, because it’s true.
8. Look at my eyes, son.
Get out while you can!
7. If you want to see bad customer service, I’d be happy to oblige.
You don’t want to see that.
6. We are not friends.
Buy your crap and get out.
5. I really don’t need to know all of that to fix your internet.
Honestly, no one needs to know all of that.
4. We all have that thought at least a couple times a day.
And one day, we get to follow through.
3. Don’t touch everything!
What are you, three?
2. This is my spot, though.
You’ll need to find your own.
1. That is one of the best moments in the world.
I know smugness is not a good quality, but…
These bring back so many memories, and not necessarily in a good way.
What’s your best/worse memory of working in customer service? Tell us in the comments!