Most of us talk about sibling rivalry as something of a joke – sure, we’re competitive but at the end of the day we love each other and a win for one of us is a win for everyone, right?
Not so, apparently. At least, not for everyone.
These 11 siblings take their rivalry with their brothers and sisters super seriously, and here are their interesting reasons why.
11. They say size doesn’t matter.
Tell that to your siblings, though.
10. A classic sister move.
If you know, you know.
9. Not everyone is up for the competition.
But that won’t stop others from engaging in it anyway.
8. That doesn’t sound healthy.
Or very supportive, if we’re being honest.
7. Hey, just love and support each other!
I bet that’s what your parents had in mind when they had you!
6. Parties are considered “doing things?”
I think I really am getting old. Sigh.
5. How about you just agree to disagree?
And also totally agree that none of that matters.
4. This whole thing just hurts my heart.
I hope they can find a way to communicate better in the future.
3. There are way too many of these.
Get on with all of the best parts of having sisters, yeah?
2. Looks aren’t everything, though.
You could always be the smart and successful one.
1. Yes, they’re already aware.
Dudes need to get better conversation skills, for real.
It’s so fun to get a peek behind the curtain of other people’s relationships, don’t you think?
If rivalries are serious business in your family, tell us in the comments what it’s like for you!