While there are plenty of reasons to lament the fact that, as a society, we actual speak to each other less and less, the fact that we have the time to respond in writing can lead to some pretty funny instances.
Like these 12 texts, which were sent and received with what must have been a fair amount of laughter on both ends.
Sometimes technology isn’t so bad, eh?
12. Yeah, he should move out immediately
11. I’m not sure I could be friends with Randy anymore.
10. Oh, dear. That really didn’t turn out the way you expected, huh.
9. Some people really need to learn their animals.
8. A good rule of thumb for life, to be sure.
7. This one is a keeper, for sure.
6. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
5. There seems to be a secondary issue, here.
4. The purest form of bribery is a kitty face.
3. He sees what he sees.
2. I mean what else is there to say, really?
1. IDK I think more men need friendships like this one.
I’m going to need to find some funnier friends.
Are you funnier in writing or off the cuff in person? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!