Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
English is hard, you guys, and that goes double for days when there’s not enough sleep, not enough coffee, and not enough brain cells to go around.
When that perfect storm occurs you get moments like these 12 which, for most of us, would stay with us for quite a while.
12. Oh, yeah, you can never go back there.
11. Just when you think it can’t get worse.
10. It IS Monday, so they’ll probably understand.
9. Soup can be dangerous.
8. Yes. Yes it is.
7. I feel as if this is strangely appropriate.
6. That’s why you need more than 2 brain cells.
5. We’re all just doing our best, you know?
4. Wanna get away?
3. I mean you might have to drop the class.
I emailed my professor and meant to say “I am worried I don’t understand some material on our next test” BUT I ACCIDENTALLY SENT THIS HELPME pic.twitter.com/iPrv5KwQD8
— Arson Carson (@CBMSt1) November 1, 2017
2. It’s not really a shame when you think about it.
1. I hope she had a sense of humor.
I’ve definitely said “I love you, too” to cashiers before but some of these are next level embarrassing!
Has anything like this happened to you? Please share the stories in the comments!