If you’re as old as I am, you”ll remember the commercials from the era of the “war on drugs” – the ones where someone would hold up an egg, tell you it’s your brain, then crack it into a hot frying pan before informing viewers “this is your brain on drugs.”
Simple, stark, and effective.
But as long as people are out there heedlessly frying their minds, we might as well reap the rewards in the form of pretty hilarious online tweet-ery.
So, here you go.
12. Woowwwwww. That is quite the accomplishment, if you think about it.
I was sitting in the dark and tried taking a video of a funny scene on TV, but for some reason the TV was super tiny on my camera. I zoomed in all the way only to realize the camera was facing me and I was seeing the reflection in my glasses.
— Lil Tart (@coocookutchoo) February 7, 2019
11. A thoughtful reflection on society and consumerism.
10. Lesson: you cannot fool your mother, so don’t even try.
9. I mean, it’s a pretty solid joke.
8. Maybe not, but it still gets the job done, apparently.
7. That’s one way to get through the holiday season.
6. This just gets better and better with every word.
5. To steal or not to steal…
4. I’m going to guess you didn’t get that refund.
— The Bearer of Bad News (@bbnsaga) October 19, 2018
3. On the upside, at least you’re not being haunted.
2. This hotdog is basically a superhero.
1. You wouldn’t want to get those little wrinkles around your eyes.
Got so high I had to put sunglasses on inside my house because my phone was too bright
— Dammy (@Iam_dhammi) September 6, 2017
See what I mean? Funny. Even if it’s a bit wrong to laugh.
Do you have any stories like these? We’d love to hear them!