Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
We’ve all been there – it’s late, you’re lonely, maybe you’ve had too much to drink, and before you know it, you’ve shot off a text to your ex.
Now, depending on how they responded, you might already have been warned off doing it again. But if it went well for you the first time, you might still want to think twice before doing it again.
Let these 12 people warn you of worst case scenarios.
12. Did you know there’s a button for that?
When my ex texts me 🙅🏼♀️🙅🏼♀️🙅🏼♀️ pic.twitter.com/QZhNuO8MWi
— Jaron Myers (@jaronmyers) September 10, 2018
11. The best part is you know the other person is going to read it in Simon Cowell’s voice.
10. Here let me refer you to someone who might actually care.
9. Let me just stop you right there.
8. Your mom jokes never get old.
7. At least, not for you.
6. First she’s sweet, then she’s sour.
5. Can I get an amen?
4. Turn around and get that sh*t out of here, sir.
3. It’s hard to argue with that.
2. You’re lucky she hasn’t blocked you on there.
1. That was way harsh, Tai.
— kier 👼🏼 (@oceanchambie) November 4, 2018
I’m officially no longer going to be tempted!
Have you ever texted your ex and gotten totally rebuffed? Share with us in the comments!