Twitter is a medium where people who excel at telling tight, pithy jokes can really shine – and these 12 women are knocking it out of the park.
If you love a good one-liner and are looking for a giggle, well, look no further than this little list!
13. More proof that Golden Girls is for everyone.
The Golden Girls is the most relatable TV show for a millenial, as I too will be renting with several roommates until I'm 80
— Pigeon Fancier (@isabelzawtun) April 30, 2019
12. A good kind of fantasy.
Game of Thrones is clearly fantasy because the leaders try to deal with the existential threat to humanity first
— Jess Dweck (@TheDweck) April 29, 2019
11. Just say no to all types of clowns.
I f*cking hate my friends pic.twitter.com/9AW5ZFMzdX
— Mear (@issamariumali) April 30, 2019
10. Eh, same difference I think.
I cant afford a gym membership so ? pic.twitter.com/uyteBC6s5m
— Dej301 ? (@_dlew32) April 29, 2019
9. They’re living their best life out there alone.
Wherever all my Tupperware lids are, I truly hope that they are happy
— Samantha ?? (@ItsSamG) May 1, 2019
8. They’re just flat-out screwing with us now.
women: pockets? big enough for a phone and wallet?
fashion industry: [twirls long beard hairs] oh we’ll make bigger pockets pic.twitter.com/BL9z8rPACl
— bez (@Bez) May 3, 2019
7. Ouch. Airlines are so judgy these days.
Owned by my boarding pass pic.twitter.com/3RWiWogPWL
— Jia Tolentino (@jiatolentino) May 3, 2019
6. Here, have some quinoa for your efforts.
“When he f*ck me good I take his ass to Panera.” pic.twitter.com/s3mnaodd0k
— Jah. (@Jeesa_Jay) May 2, 2019
5. That’s how they know you’re going to make it.
*shows up 45 minutes late for my interview to be a cable installer*
Interviewer: “You’re hired.”
— Lindsay (@Rollinintheseat) May 1, 2019
4. This should definitely be a category if it isn’t.
i'm whichever meyers briggs type loses interest in finishing the test halfway
— dylan gelula (@DylanGelula) May 1, 2019
3. A tale as old as timmmme.
[dipping my feather quill into the inkwell and adjusting my spectacles] dearest diary, it seems the day is different but the sh^t remaineth the same
— kaci sue who (@kacisuewho) April 30, 2019
2. And it took me the rest of the day to feel okay about my own efforts again.
Passed a stroller and the baby inside was wearing sunglasses and jabbering on a cell phone with such confidence I’m sure she closed the deal
— Mave (@MavenofHonor) April 27, 2019
1. I feel personally attacked by this content.
You had 2 hours to put your shoes on… https://t.co/TDGYz2vwr1
— Fäks (@itsfaks) May 1, 2019
I don’t know about you, but I’m following some new accounts!
How do you decide who to follow on Twitter? Tell us how you make the call in the comments!