The say that imitation is the purest form of flattery (or something like that), but some of these off-brand products flew a little too close to the sun.
Whether their names are inappropriate, misspelled, or just plain wrong, they’re bound to make you laugh.
13. I kind of want to buy this just for the kitsch.
I wonder how many people would notice.
12. That is just one big ol’ hot mess.
It sounds like you’re getting way more than you’re paying for, too.
11. Is it just me or does this sound like some kind of fetish?
It’s probably just me.
10. When you’re stuck at home, these are your sandwich cookie of choice.
The originals aren’t boring enough.
Wat weet je van 'Borio' … #oke #oreo pic.twitter.com/4VLts670HB
— Shady El Assal (@Shady_14) December 21, 2013
9. He’s not a sponge, he’s a sandwich.
He does still have a snail for a pet and loves jellyfishing though, I see.
8. This guy sounds more like he could do your taxes than save the world.
Roberts and robots are definitely not the same thing.
7. I honestly can’t stop staring at this.
I’m trying to decide which name is actually better.
6. Would you really, though?
There’s only one way to find out.
5. This is legit terrifying.
Why does the genie’s face look like that?!
4. I suppose it could.
But I mean, it’s probably not.
Breakfast with a side of contemplation… from crappyoffbrands
3. That’s quite the clever mashup.
Though the illustrations could use some work.
14. Is it a knockoff or just a translation issue?
We’ll probably never know, but that red balloon gives me the heebs either way.
I found a Japanese knockoff of the movie “IT” from mildlyinteresting
1. Grab some erasers – er, pencil toppers – and teach your kids some new vocab at the same time!
So posh, these ill-tempered birds. Probably Brits.
Watch out for the ill tempered birds!!! from crappyoffbrands
I don’t know about you, but I feel much better about myself now – and isn’t that what the internet is all about?
Which one of these made you laugh the most? Tell us in the comments!