Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
October might be over, but if you missed any of these 15 great tweets from the month, you’ve still got time to catch up – because I mean, laughter is laughter and we could all use a little more of it, if you ask me!
Here are 13 of our favorites from the month of Halloween!
13. And I’m definitely going to change my underwear at least 3 times a day.
ME REGULARLY: *uses the same 3 things at home*
ME PACKING FOR VACATION: I wonder if I'll need 4 French horns or 5
— Michael November Name 🌶 (@Home_Halfway) October 9, 2019
12. There is something comforting about that fact.
i am glad that high school has not changed pic.twitter.com/iOtEOJEhfw
— Sara Yasin 🙅🏻 (@sarayasin) October 18, 2019
11. This is just hilarious…because it’s true.
Bitches buy a windbreaker from goodwill for $4 and decide to start a “maddie’s thrift finds” instagram account
— Soel Jchillinger (@Soeljchillinger) October 4, 2019
10. I can’t believe I’m not alone.
When I look behind me in line at Whole Foods https://t.co/nVd25n4kkm
— sam (@oohdope) October 16, 2019
9. Poor mushrooms are so misunderstood.
a mushroom: pic.twitter.com/y76f8hF0L1
— Anna (@annnnabarnes) October 26, 2019
8. How come no one asked my permission?
almost 22 years ago 2 people had sex and now i have to go to work everyday
— bam its sam✨ (@saaamscottt6) October 16, 2019
7. I feel attacked by this post.
me: "why does my back always hurt?"
my sleeping position: https://t.co/gsbyflNIUl
— ♛ (@clearily) October 30, 2019
6. That awkward moment when…
when you and your ex said you were gonna get married and now you’ve both blocked eachother on everything
— kenna (@sapphicfatale) October 23, 2019
5. I mean yeah, if you look at it from his perspective.
me: *hits spider web down with broom*
me: *puts up fake spider web decorations for Halloween*
— ugly & sad🖤 🅙 (@SpookyGothLoser) October 5, 2019
4. How many people can your mom fit on THAT debate stage?
Me, rsvp’ing for Thanksgiving with family https://t.co/XEWh8eSoTK
— Kate Willett (@katewillett) October 14, 2019
3. Just say no to Apple Maps.
When you’re using Apple Maps and realize you’ve been walking the wrong direction for two blocks pic.twitter.com/pB2zR1vgyX
— B. (@Bridgianity) October 23, 2019
2. Okay fine, name half. I’ll wait.
oh you like history? name everything that's happened
— ryan (@gothicmane) October 21, 2019
1. First it’s sweet, then it’s sour.
Remember you are someone’s reason to smile.
Because you are a joke.
— DONT PANIC DARLING XX (@thelmaopong) October 22, 2019
Ahhh, I feel better after putting a smile on my face, how about you?
Do you have a favorite tweet from last month? Drop it in the comments!