Real life makes a lot of demands – kids, cooking, grocery shopping, work, bills, keeping up with Netflix so you have something to talk to your friends about – and we can all agree that, every once in a while, procrastinating everything else and scrolling the internet wins out.
If you’re having that kind of day today, we’ve amassed some perfect memes for wasting time.
14. Sometimes it’s better not to count.
13. She gave him fair warning.
12. I mean, we’re all super proud of his painting!
11. That escalated quickly.
10. Seriously, what else is this good for?
9. And also he had to figure out what to have for dinner every single night.
8. We all get through it the best we can.
7. I definitely haven’t been staring at that food you’re wasting at all.
6. I need to memorize this list immediately.
5. He has a very fair point, but don’t ever compete against toddlers.
4. Those are fighting words.
3. Seriously why did this ever become a saying?
2. This really made me laugh out loud.
1. It’s important to know where you’re going.
I know I feel good about those five minutes spent scrolling – how about you?
Are you a procrastinator? What’s your favorite way to mentally check out from it all?
Share with us in the comments!