There have been documentaries in the past that have captured the world’s attention before, but honestly, I can’t really think of one that has caught on like wildfire the way Netflix’s Tiger King has in the past few weeks.
I suppose there’s just something about the combination of a gun loving, polygamous gay man breeding tigers in Oklahoma, a cult leader doing the same things (except heterosexually) in South Carolina, a (probably murderous) crazy cat lady in Florida, and a murder-for-hire that really captures people’s attention.
If you’re hooked and you can’t get enough, first of all, I feel you. Second, you’re going to want these 14 tweets in your life.
14. You know, I really think he would.
— Courtney (@snoop_court) March 24, 2020
13. Something tells me they won’t be alone.
— alia thorpe (@aliakatsi) March 24, 2020
12. When he offered them tickets for another day I was just dying.
Joe Exotic: Alright. I’m going to be honest. A tiger did just bite someone’s arm off.
People in the gift shop buying tiger keychains: pic.twitter.com/DYsDPPNjLV
— Brett Sours (@BrettCemetery) March 24, 2020
11. This must be true.
— Emily Brown (@EmilyBrownTeach) March 24, 2020
10. I really wish this wasn’t so true.
— Dan Baxter (@baxter4133) March 23, 2020
9. I am so grateful for people who notice things like this.
— Adrian Funtimes (@AdrianFunTimes) March 24, 2020
8. Of all the terrible hair in the series, this guy’s is the best/worst.
— Tom Maguffin (@tmaguffin) March 23, 2020
7. Hopefully none of us have to go that long without seeing a dentist.
— Krista (@Krista_B_85) March 24, 2020
6. You definitely don’t want to run to the bathroom.
— DOPE-amine (@myelin_nation) March 21, 2020
5. Except scarier and with more guns.
— Lucas Casem (essential) (@lucacasem) March 24, 2020
4. You could not squeeze in one more piece of crazy.
Watching Tiger King on Netflix and omfg pic.twitter.com/A6w6Gsw9tg
— Nicole (@RandomlyGeeky1) March 20, 2020
3. All correspondence regardless of medium, actually.
— Lauren Berryman (@Lblueberry18) March 23, 2020
2. A burning question we all need answered.
— aaronclough92 (@aaronclough921) March 23, 2020
1. I cannot. *gags*
— ͔ (@vGodlySnag_) March 22, 2020
That series is really the most batsh*t thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Until now.
What did you think? I mean. If you need a support group we’re here for you in the comments.