“Pedantic” is a word that means correcting small errors or pointing out tiny technicalities. Well, technically, “pedantic” means “of or like pedant.” See what I did there?
Fortunately, this tool can be used for more than just annoying your friends until they all leave you. It can also be used to make great dad-ish jokes to spread around the internet! Enjoy some lols from these technically correct tweets and memes.
15. What if it’s on the house?
date: I don't drink
me: she said she doesn't drink pal
— john (@mrjohndarby) January 16, 2019
14. He also meets a lot of people
I saw my boy across the bar tell some girl he “travels for work”… that man delivers pizza ?♂️
— Donny Electric (@DonnyElectric) October 16, 2019
13. It’s easy to see how he’s feline about it
This is the racism cat. He looks down on racism.
| . . l
/ ヽ ﾉ
│ | | |
／￣| | | |
| (￣ヽ＿ヽ)__) racism
— JOKO (@ItsJoko) October 15, 2019
12. I can do it batter
wife: We just ate, why are you making pancakes?
me: They’re for the dogs
wife: Why are you making pancakes for the dogs?
me: They don’t know how
— Josh (@iwearaonesie) September 14, 2019
11. Science has peaked
10. Inanimate animations
9. It’ll be easy to identify my body
8. It’s a bald-faced lie
7. Gotta hand it to this guy
6. Technically not an organization, but points anyway
4. And parts are part of the job
3. This is why I yell “alone” all the time
2. Can’t wait for season 2 of Waterfall
1. I just can’t go back
Sorry to say, you’ve reached the end of our article. Well, technically you haven’t yet. But you’re about to.
What’s your favorite technically correct joke? Tell us in the comments!
NOW you’ve reached the end of the article.