There are people who are good at spelling and people who struggle – just like with math, it seems to be a skill that comes naturally to some and not so much to others.
With the advent of spellcheck (and, you know, the fact that most people have Google at their fingertips at all time), spelling errors are less and less common (at least on public signage).
Which is all to say, these 15 people decided they just really, really didn’t care. At all.
15. Decidedly less appetizing than oatmeal, which is honestly pretty hard to do.
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES pic.twitter.com/dwS31DFsFP
— HpBoost (@AppAwk) December 13, 2018
14. I can see that.
13. Related to peas, not, well…you know.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER pic.twitter.com/8OJNsukram
— sam (@_birdpaladin) December 13, 2018
12. I bet they didn’t sell a whole lotta those.
— chad bennett (@camp_ave) December 13, 2018
11. Those are some bold eggs. Plus an ‘e.’
10. Come on you know what they mean!
9. What happens when you’ve only heard a word and not seen it in print.
8. Mmm, a winning combination if I’ve ever seen one.
7. That is…not the same thing at all.
6. This one is honestly pretty darn adorable.
5. An answer to the ranibow sprimkles.
4. I mean just oh my laundry please don’t stop.
hey have you seen this ? pic.twitter.com/xjrAj0rpfO
— jennie ! (@speaksoftlive) June 24, 2018
3. I definitely was not going to smork out here, officer.
2. The person who could spell quit too, sorry.
1. They have that nice, swampy flavor to them.
I found the first DLC Fighter guys pic.twitter.com/81SRkggTFs
— An actual degenerate (@AmethystClovers) December 14, 2018
Some of these are super cringe-y, if you ask me!
Are you good at spelling? Does stuff like this get under your skin?
Let us know in the comments!