Though many of us are too close in age to our siblings to have been able to ask for them, most of us – even on the worst days – wouldn’t trade them for the world (and in fact, wish we had more!).
It should come as no surprise that your brothers and/or sisters have changed you from their earliest days, and these 15 posts will give you all of the feels!
15. Sometimes the comeback is so good you have to laugh, even if it’s at yourself.
14. It’s good practice for your first long term relationship.
13. This really sticks with me because it’s so true and sad.
12. It’s kind of messed up that this is a thing, but what are you gonna do?
11. They hope they have an understanding partner?
10. How many times did you still go, though?
9. And that’s why some of us still eat too much.
8. See also: I’m not touching you!
7. This isn’t unhealthy as long as everyone is fine with the arrangement.
6. You’re fine! Don’t tell Mom.
Older siblings: I barely touched you stop overreacting!! pic.twitter.com/cV70w1zwhf
— S (@sxmhas) April 2, 2019
5. Okay your sibling might have been a psychopath, though.
4. As a firstborn, I take issue with this process.
3. This goes double for anything delicious, but it applies for all foods.
2. Everyone knows that’s code for “I’m sorry.”
1. I rest my case.
I’m texting my sister to both bug her and tell her I love her right now!
Do you wish you had more siblings? Fewer? None at all?
Tell us why in the comments!