What’s in a name? Well, if you’re any of these people, probably years of merciless teasing and learning to accept what your parents gave you.
I’m not being a bully, I’m just saying they’ve all probably invested heavily in a therapist. At least, I hope so.
16. Richard. Go by Richard!
15. Good thing he’s not a pitcher.
14. You probably say it in the other order?
13. You know he hates just using that initial.
12. I bet there are a lot of parents asking for a different teacher. Just in case.
11. He’s got a salve for that.
10. That, my friends, is called a telephone book.
9. That glamour shot, though.
8. Yes. Yes they do.
7. Do you think she thought about this when she was saying “yes?”
6. I mean. It’s probably not pronounced the way you’re thinking.
5. Just seriously why. This is child abuse.
4. And she’s just okay, too.
3. I hate it when that happens.
2. And then you find yourself on the news.
1. As if the last name wasn’t already going to be a hurdle.
I try not to question other people’s parenting choices, but yikes, y’all.
What’s the worst name you’ve ever heard in person? Tell us in the comments!