Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Even though you’re busy and stressed in high school, you pull all-nighters in college, and you play the dating game in your twenties, you’re never exhausted like you’re going to be when you bring home your first baby.
My boys are both over a year old now, and honestly, I still fall asleep putting one of them to bed at 8pm pretty much every night.
If you’re right there with me, well, you’re really going to feel these 17 memes.
17. This is what I know.
16. SAY THAT AGAIN.
15. Mommy doesn’t live here anymore. Please leave a message at the beep.
14. But your sweet/manipulative kids ask for one more, anyway.
13. Because people.
12. Anyone can be a friend if you squint hard enough.
11. Or you’re crazy enough to add another one.
10. Just when you think you’ve seen it all.
9. And all you can think is that now you have to clean the bathroom. AGAIN.
8. I don’t even remember what that’s like.
7. At least I’m not alone.
6. That’s not what I…oh, nevermind.
5. It’s directly related to how much sleep they let me have the night before.
4. He just backs away slowly. Hopefully to do some laundry.
3. My relationship with other people is definitely complicated.
2. These are like skills. Don’t try to convince me otherwise.
1. I’m pretty sure that’s how my husband would paint it.
I feel so seen right now, how about you?
If you’ve got any tips for how to get more rest – or at least feel like you have – please drop them in the comments!