Some people don’t speak English as a first language, but let’s be honest – just as many of us who grew up in America struggle some days with getting it all right.
English is hard, and let me tell you, when you’re stressed, sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated, or just plain distracted, well…mistakes can be made.
Just ask these 17 people who were probably just trying their best.
17. Yes, yes, that’s it.
16. Food should fear us.
15. You can stop now.
14. I don’t want to be mean but I’m not sure you’re going to make it.
13. I’m going to go put some water on my face and other places.
12. Personally I would prefer the croissant.
11. A feather that’s it.
10. We’re all here for you whenever you make it.
9. That’s rough.
Hello my name is Paul, I have a PhD in physics and thanks to a random brain freeze forgot the word for photon so had to call it a “shiny crumb” in front of my colleagues ?
— Paul Coxon (@paulcoxon) February 18, 2019
8. Yes I have questions as well.
7. I mean he got his point across so.
Liquid zoo from wildbeef
6. It’s not guacamole yet, but it has so much potential.
5. Not everything should be shortened.
4. I don’t know if I can ever think of them in a different way now.
3. That’s enough information to go on.
2. Going to see the “teeth man” would be like the start of a horror film.
1. That’s some good branding when you remember Eggo but not waffle.
Leggo my eggo from wildbeef
Thank goodness for spellcheck and friends who are willing to “read this email real quick when you have a minute.” They save the world.
May you have some of those in your life, and good ones.