Alright folks… raise your hand if you have insurance. If you’re 16 or over, you have at least car insurance. And most folks have health, dental, vision, home and even life insurance.
So why do people think marriage insurance is a big deal?
A prenuptial agreement is pretty much that. And since marriages fail more than 50% of the time… doesn’t it make sense? These 17 confessions reveal how people really feel about prenups or what happened after they signed on… or why they didn’t sign one.
Your opinion just might be changed after reading these…
17. Did you? Well, then you’re naive.
16. SEE! This is why you sign a prenup! Because of horrible people like this!
15. Looks like you’re not getting married to that guy!
14. “This one”…. oh boy…
13. Again, THIS is why you sign a prenup.
12. Yep! This happens ALL THE TIME.
11. You’ve only got one life…
9. Make. Him. Sign. The. F**king. Prenup.
8. Yeah, she should give that ring back…
7. Wrong. NEXT!
6. Yeah, especially since you helped him pay it off. He should be eternally grateful.
5. No, you were not wrong. You were smart AF.
4. Hmmm, this seems like you’re taking advantage of a prenup…
3. Oh, you’re one of THOSE people?
1. Again, THIS is the right attitude.
Signing a prenup might not be romantic… or is it the most romantic thing you can do?
I think it proves to your partner that you just want their companionship and love, not anything else.
But that’s just me.