Brains are funny things. Paired with human nature, well, you really never know what thought might pop into your head next.
Worse? You also have zero control over it. Unless you’re really good at meditating or something.
Perhaps it will be a bit more comforting, then, to realize that you’re not alone in your weird, unexpected, totally random thoughts.
17. I pack clothes in general like this is the case.
16. You can’t convince me it isn’t.
15. I blame WebMD because according to them, everything is sudden death.
14. Sometimes the silence gets to be too much and you’ve gotta.
13. It is kind of weird to think of your car as heavy machinery, for some reason.
12. Or any number of things I’m not supposed to have in my bag.
me before going through security at airport: what if i accidentally have a gun
— Natalie (@jbfan911) June 21, 2019
11. Real life in 2019.
10. Do I really sound like that?
9. Also overthinking everything ever.
me overthinking how I said "here" during attendance pic.twitter.com/YEx9saFzqz
— sof (@lovingcheeto) September 7, 2017
8.Whyyyyy do we do this it is the worst.
7. You know it’s silenced. And yet…
6. Ahhh, the age of Amazon Prime.
Online shopping in a nutshell from memes
5. I mean obviously no one else did it so tell me I’m wrong.
4. Yeah because on your actual day off you’re thinking about how you have to go back to work the next day.
3. How else am I supposed to spell it correctly?
2. Anyone who says they’ve never done this is lying. Or an alien.
1. Thank you, science, for letting me see things.
I know I’m guilty of most of these – I blame my low-key anxiety, most of the time.
Could you identify? Why are people so weird? Let us know your theories in the comments!