Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
So, what is it actually like to get your tubes tied? The subject divides more people than it should, because we choose to do it for a number of very personal reasons that are nobody’s business but your own.
Still, these women made the leap and got the procedure done. Some were happy. Others had regrets.
Check out 17 honest thoughts on the experience.
17. Completely understandable…
16. Ugh. I hate to see this story.
15. How do they judge you before they know your story? Hmmm…
14. Well, can’t you just tell them that, though?
13. This is honestly the best way to handle it if you don’t have to hear somebody’s opinion.
12. Ya gotta tell him!
11. Why don’t people consider adoption a thing anymore?
10. Most days?!
9. Best to just not tell anybody. That way you don’t have to worry about it.
8. Baby fever is super strong!
7. Well, you can always get it reversed.
6. Yeah, that is strange. I guess men do look for women who can get preggers.
5. Adopt. Adopt. Adopt.
3. Just tell them: NEVER.
2. YES!!! FINALLY!!!
1. You weren’t selfish. And the procedure can be reversed. Educate yourself.
My heart really goes out to those who got their tubes tied for somebody else and now regret it. That must be really heart-breaking.
But… it can be reversed. Tubal Ligation isn’t just a one way procedure.
And while it’s true it’s not a cheap procedure, it’s $5K cheaper than IVF.
Think about it…