There are some people who are lucky enough to have a lot of kids, and there are some that have been pregnant a lot, but no kids to show for it.
That last thing happens to more women than you’d think, and it’s not always by choice.
Check out these confessions about mothers and mothers who could have been…
1. Wow. Complete stalking fail.
2. Best of luck to you!
3. You are a mom. Don’t ever forget that.
4. Here’s the thing. This is young by our standards. Back in the day, this was common AF.
5. Can’t you get them removed?
6. Okay, well, this is pretty young.
7. So heartbreaking, but hoping the ninth one turned out as planned.
8. Oh snap!
9. The choices we make have to be our own.
10. Okay… that’s just tough to read. Whoa.
11. Wait… but how many kids do you have?!
12. So sorry.
13. Yeah, kids change your world for sure!
14. This is actually more common than you’d think.
15. Preggers love!
16. Another common scenario…
17. Yeah, so unfortunate…
18. That’s fair.
19. No, “he” doesn’t think anything. Don’t worry what “he” thinks.
Here’s the thing people have to understand about childbirth. It’s very messy, it rarely goes smoothly and the mortality rate is a lot higher than you’d think.
If you’ve ever had a miscarriage or stillbirth, just know it was not your fault. Your body can reject a pregnancy for a TON of reasons.
Take care of yourself and don’t play the blame game.