What would you do if you found one of your parents smoking weed? How would it make you feel?
The following 19 people had to answer these questions… and their reactions might surprise you.
Find out more in 4, 2, 0…
1. Why did you do that?!?
2. Talk to a therapist.
3. Umm, yeah. That’s a good idea.
4. Just rip the band-aid off.
5. Wait… what?! How did that happen if it’s legal?
6. Looks like you need to have a chat about this…
7. There are some definite medical benefits to cannabis use.
9. We’ll take your word for it.
10. How do you want to feel about it?
11. That’s a bit dramatic. You wouldn’t think that if he drank. And alcohol is literally poison.
12. Obvious potheads are obvious…
13. Probably not, but best to have a talk with her.
14. Better than being a drinker, yeah?
15. Yeah, if you all aren’t cool with it being around you, this isn’t cool at all.
16. Haha, loud AF is a great way to put it. There’s NO mistaking a weed smoker smell.
17. You can’t smoke weed all the time and be a fully present parent. Just doesn’t work.
18. Maybe don’t get up in her business?
19. Oh snap!
With weed being legalized across the country, it sounds like a lot of the social stigma around people smoking it is going away. But it’s always best to talk to the people in your life and let them know how you feel about it. At the very least do that.