Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Walmart is the biggest chain stores in the United States. From groceries, to car parts, to big screen TVs, they’ve got everything.
And with having such a massive organization comes a system where, if you’re an employee, you can get fired for anything.
Here are 19 ways that people got fire, and most are completely unjustified.
19. How is this even legal?
18. Complete monsters.
17. What is wrong with these people?!
16. Good. You shouldn’t be giving them your money.
15. Well, this person definitely had it coming…
14. Well, you shouldn’t have gotten sick then, huh!?!? 🙁
13. Monat are hair care products, just in case you’re wondering.
12. Well, that’s actually adorable!
11. You got fired for taking paid time off? Hmmmm…
10. Profit over people!
9. Okay, that’s nuts!
8. What is with these medical conditions that get people fired?!
7. They shouldn’t be able to, but most states give employers the ability to fire ANYBODY for nearly ANYTHING.
6. Well that’s shitty!
5. Don’t rock the boat…
4. Yeah, they can still fire you. Doesn’t matter if you have to go to court.
3. Sounds like you’re better off not working there.
2. Ugh. So sorry to see that.
1. Boom. Worth it.
Which of those did you think was the most ridiculous?
For me, any time somebody has legitimate health care issues, and they get fired, that’s infuriating!