I have long said that everyone should be forced to work in customer service at some point in their lives.
If nothing else, I think it would help people to be better, more empathetic customers.
Sadly, people behave in some pretty astounding ways when they are out in public, like these 10 customers who had no shame.
20. 40-year-old frat party
Move over college, that’s some sociopathic-level hi-jinks right there.
19. And you thought pee was bad…
The toddler is one thing, but the entitlement and lack of shame wafting off that mom!
18. This is almost next-level “no F’s were given”
Accidents happen. Just pretend everything’s normal and no one will notice it was you.
17. I’m sorry, we have a policy against that…
I don’t know the legality, but that one is a little scary.
16. More like Black-eye Friday, am I right?
I once threw the same fit over toothpaste because… No. I didn’t. Because it’s toothpaste.
15. I have so many questions
Was he a customer who got lost? A random guy who wandered in off the street? Did he get help? Was this a place that actually sold rubbing alcohol or did he just find some that was lying around?
14. An invitation to party and wed
If it was the 1700s, her parents probably would have been ecstatic.
13. Sometimes it’s hard to keep track of where you are
It’s like those Wayside School books. How can you be SURE you don’t have six floors?
12. Rule number 1: Always stick to your guns
A Macy’s is a JC Penney if you believe it is.
11. Back away slowly…
Just let him have his conversation in peace.
10. Consider yourself lucky it wasn’t on the floor
I wonder if the kid will ever live that story down.
9. Nice try fella
Maybe I should try this with that plant I bought ten years ago…
8. Does Worker’s Comp cover therapy for life?
Asking for a friend.
7. Theft in broad daylight
Maybe he watched Free Willy one too many times and felt at one with the lobsters?
6. What is it about crustaceans?
I mostly want to know why they picked Menswear. Honestly though, compared to some of the other stunts people pulled, this one is on the tame side.
5. I may never look at a fitting room the same
Was she related to the drunk guy though?
4. Customer Service in any industry is not paid enough
No matter what they are paid, it is not enough. The public are animals.
21. Turns out, when you’ve gotta go, you’ve gotta go
Benefit of the doubt, he forgot where he was and thought it was a toilet stall?
2. Drugs and McD’s, never a winning combination
If I turn my head and squint and try really hard I can think of grosser places.
1. Who knew K-Mart was a popular hookup spot?
To be fair, it seems like no one is using the restroom for its intended purpose, so why not?
I hope every one of these poor Customer Service employees has health insurance with excellent therapy coverage, because oh my goodness.
Can you imagine walking in to find ANY of this? Please don’t tell me you have a worse story, but if you do, share it in the comments.