Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
We don’t choose the names we’re assigned when we’re born, and most of us are either too lazy or too guilty to go and change the names ours parents bestowed upon us.
Some women marry into families whose names just turn theirs into a nightmare, and that’s a choice, but a small one, given customs and all of that.
So, without further ado, 20 people who really probably wish their parents had chosen differently.
20. She was always meant to be just that.
19. That’s how you own it, my friends.
18. The fun just never stops with this one.
17. A lot of people might be able to answer yes to that question.
16. Elected and everything. Never say never, my friends.
15. You just run with that stuff in politics.
14. All of your secrets just out there on your baseball card.
13. I am not surprised over any of these stats.
12. Bless the woman who took all of this on.
11. This is how you embrace your destiny, my friends.
10. How is this not an Austin Powers movie?
9. How many times will he repeat that statement in his life?
8. Who names their kid Brownie, though?
7. I mean. I assume he could be going by Richard. But I guess what’s the point?
6. Dick Tips inside, hmm? Interesting…
5. There’s some kind of message here…
4. I’m sorry but this can just not be real.
3. She’s undersung for a reason, poor thing.
2. He needs all of the help he can get.
1. I mean could you use your full name please?
I mean. What else is there to say, really?
Do you have any examples of this from your life? Please share!
No, don’t say them out loud. Share them in the comments! That’s where those things go! Jeez….