If you have kids, giving them tech to play with is the norm these days. And, let’s be honest, sometimes you just want to hand your kid a phone or a tablet so they’ll just be quiet for a bit. That doesn’t mean you do it, but… yeah… you do it. We ALL do it.
Listen, as long as you limit screen time it’s not a big deal. And even if the kids get a bit oversaturated on the tech, just remember how much TV you watched as a kid. Isn’t it better to have a babysitter that’s interactive than one that kids mindlessly stare at for hours on end?
The following 20 parents (and potential parents) honestly couldn’t care less what people think of how much tech they give their kids (or will give their kids). Because reasons. Deal with it.
2. Bigger isn’t always better.
3. These are learning machines too!
4. Pro move.
5. Oh, that’s evil…
6. This parent has a solid plan!
7. Not a parent, but already planning…
8. Judge away! They could care less.
9. It’s a part of life people. Time to accept that.
10. Yes, kids can be jerks.
11. Moderation is key.
13. A genuine concern about NOT having tech.
14. And you shouldn’t have a problem!
15. Kids become pro gamers these days!
16. Keep the focus on what’s important.
17. Whatever works!
18. Hey, at least they’re using their imagination!
19. Coloring?! You ARE weird! 😉
20. They’ll learn eventually.
If you still think tech usage is bad… imagine it in 20 years!
Which one of these do you identify with? Let us know in the comments!