Becoming a parent is one of the most life changing experiences anybody can have. But it’s not without its downsides. Especially when it comes to something as seemingly simple as breastfeeding.
Pumping, leakage, soreness are all common challenges every woman faces, but then there’s American’s wildly divergent views of public breastfeeding.
22 women share their experiences with a very natural, often difficult part of being a new mom.
1. Everybody has an opinion. Everybody.
2. They really should teach this kind of thing in school.
3. Staying hydrated is VERY important.
4. The unintended consequences…
5. All the feels
6. The guilt is real.
7. And that’s on top of taking care of everything else a child needs!
8. When Auto Flo returns…
9. People have actually sued over this kind of things AND won!
10. If you’re depressed, get help. Emotional pain is just as real as physical pain.
11. Pump, pump and pump some more…
12. Might I suggest an entertaining film?
14. Treating yourself is not out of the question!
16. Come on kid, you’ve got a full meal just waiting for you here!
17. Be careful with that stuff!
18. Pain, pain and more pain.
19. Laundry bills add up.
20. The things we do for love.
21. Well… they’re out there.
22. THE TEETH!
To all the new moms out there, just know that you’re doing great!
Don’t let anything get you down.
You can do this!