There are many good things about the internet, including being able to (fairly) easily sell things you have lying around the house. Facebook Marketplace is a little bit like being able to garage sale shop from the comfort of your couch.
That said, there are of course downsides…like having to deal with the kind of people who are looking for cheap stuff/good deals/used items online.
And I don’t know…these 9 people may have decided it’s not worth it after meeting these totally special folks.
9. Someone is having a bad day.
8. I’m sorry, what?
7. I don’t even know how you have the gall to ask this in the first place.
6. I mean, he tried being nice and helpful first.
5. Yeah, definitely going to hand over my foster kids to a stranger on the internet.
4. So much for beggars not being choosers.
3. This got real strange real fast.
2. “No, it’s red.”
1. I’m not actually sure I’d want a free couch, tbh.
I’m not at a point in my life where I could handled this extra stress, which is why my basement is still piled with baby stuff. Maybe some day.
Do you sell things online? Do you find a lot of people like these? Does this level of entitlement make you absolutely laugh your butt off?
Share your stories in the comments! Thanks so much, fam!