You might have heard of a little sensation called Twilight – the books, the movies, or both. It’s been in the news again, as the author, Stephenie Meyer, is planning to release a long-awaited 5th book, Midnight Sun, in August 2020.
Which is to say, millions of people all over the world love Twilight and everything connected to it – but most people don’t go so far as to quote it exclusively on their Tinder profiles.
And I mean…based on these responses, you don’t really do it if you want to pique people’s interest, either. At least, not based on these 8 examples.
8. He bugged right the heck out.
Guy has no time to suffer fools.
7. This guy definitely thinks a lot of himself.
I have to wonder whether or not its warranted.
6. I’m guessing she just didn’t have time that day.
I’m surprised she has time any day.
5. This dude just really wants some Thai food.
And also, oddly, to know where she lives.
4. But the clear winner is this guy, who quoted Twilight right back.
I mean, I don’t know if he’s a WINNER but he’s a winner.
3. This guy is a pretty good sport.
She should go out with this one.
1. He’s willing to play along.
Also he listens to J Timberlake, so, win.
I guess this is what happens when you get on Tinder but don’t really care what comes of it?
Which I mean. Is probably the best way to do Tinder, right?
What do you think? Would you do something like this on Tinder? Let us know in the comments!