You want fan problems? We’ve got fan problems. Oh so many…
- People are pissed about how Missandei died. In chains. They think this is racist and misogynistic.
- Jon didn’t say goodbye to Ghost? WTF? And he can’t keep secrets anymore?
- The Starks are not acting heroic anymore. At all. Arya reflexively doesn’t trust Dany even though she’s a huge reason they won against the army of the dead… and Sansa is planting info like she’s Littlefinger now? We HATED Littlefinger! Why are they being Littlefinger?!?
- Rhaegal’s death was so wrong for so many reasons. 1) How do those scorpion bolts bend AROUND a mountain? 2) The bolts, which are mounted on ships rocking back and forth in the ocean… just landed three of those things immediately?! 3) And then… how did DOZENS of scorpion bolts miss Drogon when Dany is raging towards Euron just because she turned? 4) How did they load those scorpions up again so fast? It would take minutes, not seconds, to load them again. I could go on. I won’t…
- A f*cking Starbucks cup?!!! How was that missed?!?!?!
And yeah, there are a lot more.
Here are just some of the tweets that DO NOT mention the coffee cup.
Years of character development thrown away just like that. Completely unnecessary, nonsensical. Way too predictable with sloppy writing all over the place. Saying it was a mess is an understatement. One of the worst episodes, ever. #GameOfThrones
— Plam Stoyanova (@plamalamsy) May 6, 2019
Dany was reduced to begging Jon.
Brienne was reduced to crying on her nightgown for Jamie.
Sansa was reduced to a xenophobic opportunistic bitch.
Arya was reduced to a cold mess.
Missandei, the ONLY BLCK WOMAN. was reduced to CHAINS. C H A I N S.
— C. | all men must die, but we are NOT men (@carohuntz) May 6, 2019
OMG… don’t say THAT!
At this rate, Lost won’t be the biggest mess up in TV history #GameOfThrones
— Aditya (@startrapped) May 6, 2019
But do you? Do you….?
“tHe EnDiNg WiLl bE biTteRsWeeT” #GameofThrones
The show isn’t even done yet but I already know where this sh^t is going. That’s not a bittersweet ending, that’s just f*cking bad writing. pic.twitter.com/7jTScLBgIM
— Anj ✨ (@maryelanjela) May 6, 2019
Oh, we shall see…
— tierney bricker (@tbrick2) May 6, 2019
The biggest betrayal and brutal death is what the Showrunners did to GRRM and his masterpiece. #GameofThrones
— Liberal Hawk (@ArtanXhezairi) May 6, 2019
Let’s not get dramatic, ya’ll.
Holy cr*p, #GameofThrones is completely falling apart. Some of the worst writing I have ever seen in any TV show. It is heartbreaking seeing the world GRRM built being treated like that. What a sh^tshow… pic.twitter.com/upNQfkb93q
— Konstantin Klemmer (@kklmmr) May 6, 2019
Pro drawing. 10/10.
This is too good #GameofThrones
Well, the show was great up until it parted from the books imo, S8 is the worst by far. pic.twitter.com/ISQS8OwPUg
— Clayless (@KecskeHunter) May 6, 2019
I look forward to you producing a document of all the tweets you’ve posted ever.
I’ve been consistent in my praise of EVERY season of @GameOfThrones so I hope it carries some weight when I say that was the WORST episode ever. Really just laughably stupid at every turn #GameOfThrones #TalkTheThrones
— Paul Dixon (@Cousin_Paulie) May 6, 2019
Ghost deserved better. That we can all agree on.
— Tonile Wortley (@tonilereads) May 6, 2019
So what did you think? Feel betrayed by this latest episode?
Well, there are only 2 more to go!