Scroll For Article Below Advertisement
Ah, the early 2000s. It was a simpler time, when cell phones were tossed in the glovebox’s of cars to wait for actual emergencies, Jolly Ranchers ended up in the bottom of Zima bottles, and Boone’s Farm ruled the weekend, N*Sync on the radio setting it all to music.
If that made sense to you, well, these 13 memes are going to delight and amaze.
13. You were risking your freedom for free music!
12. I can’t explain it but it’s true.
11. You have sacrificed nothing.
10. I feel personally attacked by this post.
9. Uphill both ways.
8. Battle scars we have them.
7. Okay yeah that was pretty weird.
6. Guilty. Now, they roam free.
5. I want to re-watch all of these movies immediately.
4. Just because it was a dream doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.
3. I think I just had an attack of PTSD.
2. Yeah but look at him now.
1. I forgot about this until right now.
I miss those days, sometimes.
Not when I think about how broke I was or the guy I thought I was in love with or my Toyota Tercel.
But sometimes. 😉
So what do you think? Do you have some nostalgia for those early 2000s? Let us know in the comments!