How long have you been with your SO? If you answered more than 10 years… bravo! That’s a long time and you probably have done a lot to stay together.
But… sometimes couple date for a long, long, long, long time… and end up breaking up. And it can really mess with people’s head. Because when you’ve been in a relationship with somebody for that long… who are you really?
13 couples reveal what happened after one of them bounced!
2. Wait… what?!
3. So were you really going out for that long??
4. Stomp on the floor constantly!
5. Fifteen years is QUITE a long time, tho…
6. Yeah, this is a bummer…
7. He does owe you an answer!
9. Maybe just be okay with being alone for a few minutes? Maybe?!?
10. Well, that’s kind of how it works…
11. That’s f*cked up.
12. Get help!
13. It’s called Tinder…
Btw, I think it’s completely fine for people to be “dating” for as long as they want. Marriage isn’t always for everybody.
We’re in relationships for a variety of reasons, and some of us don’t want kids. Some of us just want companionship.
And that can take whatever form we’re comfortable with.
So, what about you? What do you think about all these secrets?
Let us know in the comments!