Sex is great. It’s exciting, it feels amazing, it brings us together, and the average person thinks about it roughly once every always.
But did you know…that s^x sometimes makes BABIES?
I know, I was surprised too, but apparently s^x often results in pregnancy. Odder still, pregnancy often results in sex.
Recently on Whisper, real people shared their experiences with s^x during pregnancy, and the results are pretty interesting.
1. I mean, if it’s on the internet…
2. Sometimes even s^x isn’t worth the hassle
3. And sometimes, it’s just gotta be avoided
4. But some people love it
5. Others are intimidated by it
6. Oh, well, yeah, I guess there’s that
7. “This s^x is better than sex”
8. Always good to leave the medical advice to actual doctors
9. Apparently it has a lasting effect?
10. Too bad it doesn’t always work out
11. Don’t expect pregnancy to kill your drive
12. But there might be…logistical issues
13. It may just not be your thing
14. Or it may be VERY your thing
15. Let’s hope the kid doesn’t have their dad’s gullibility
What have your experiences been? And what do you think of all this?
Let us know in the comments.