Watching movies about another country or culture can sometimes be confusing – are they just portraying stereotypes, or do people actually live like that and do those things on a daily basis?
Well, these people have questions for Americans based on what they see in the movies, and yeah, I can kind of see it.
13. People who take pills regularly can do this, no problem.
12. I assume you mean fish sticks, and yes. As someone with a toddler, it’s a main food group.
11. Why is that weird?
10. This is just funny.
9. Yes, because our schools are largely underfunded and we don’t have enough equipment for everyone.
8. We use it for black eyes, but also we do eat them.
7. In high school, definitely.
6. I mean no one uses actually money anymore so no.
5. We do, though no one knows why.
4. Yes. The crunch is delightful.
3. Pastries are the only thing that make workdays bearable. Pun intended.
2. This is the truth.
1. Now it’s a fre*kishly realistic doll, but yes.
I’m laughing, mostly because the majority of these are things that actually occur on the regular.
What’s the funniest stereotype about your culture that you’ve seen in the movies? Share with us in the comments!